Saturday, February 5, 2011

Petal Imprint

Spring Summer 2011: its here, we start so see the the shop windows with ..... flowers, yes flowers! runways for this season had lots of them so this is not only going to be a hot but also a romantic summer.
Some designers that presented them in their collections are: Erdem, Antonio Marras, Moschino and Peter Som.
I have not wear flower imprints in ages, but it seems like a good time to pull  that bag of clothes I stored years ago .... my mission for this weekend.





7 comments:

  1. Ooh, the second and fourth looks I LOVE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lace is so fab!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove floral prints! Beautiful!

    pinkbeautybliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a floral print dress that I need to break out!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that lace dress. I'm so excited to pull out some great floral chiffon pieces for Spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for summer with these outfits...

    xoxo

    http://blondesinthecity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following! ^___^
    So happy floral prints is in, I lovee them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!