Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Remember and Repeat

Some gowns worn a couple of years ago deserve to be remember and re-use. I've seen  red carpet (or other) appearances that will remain in my mind for ever, and it is just that I found them beautiful then and now.
Many that I can think of but here are some of them:
Celine Dion (last gown she wore for 'A New day concert), Carrie Underwood (2007 Naeem Khan),  Cate Blanchett (2007 Oscar ceremony by Armani Prive)
What are your styles to remember and repeat??


2 comments:

  1. I forgot how insanely gorgeous Cate Blanchet looked in that dress!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Carrie Underwood looks exquisite!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!