Friday, March 25, 2011

Doriana Agacinska

Doriana Agacinskais a Polish model who has been modeling since an early age.... I mean early (not sure how old she was but I guess 8 or 9). Some of her work has been: TopShop, Fudge Magazine, Reserved (spring collection 2010), GLAMOUR October 2010.... but the 'big moment' came for her this past fashion week when she hit the runway, modeling for Agatha Ruiz de La Prada  and Bernard Chandran (London).
I think she is stunning and hope she develops her career in an healthy and  smart way. She is only 16 now.


6 comments:

  1. Wow she is stunning! Love these photos. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely stunning! I love her bohemian look!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's very beautiful. I'm sure she will have an amazing career.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning model!
    thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog!
    have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos
    Want to follow each other?
    http://fashuhneestah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey! i really like this model she's amazing, your blog too ! please follow me and tell me what do you think about mine ! http://fashionmusthavemaria.blogspot.com/
    thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!