Thursday, March 31, 2011

** Styles to Steal **

2 Styles this time:
1st, Minka Kelly on Self Magazine! I saw this look and went crazy over it. You know like when you want to get the look no matter what. So, she is wearing Donna Karan shirt and skirt and I usually like Donna Karan a lot, if I had to pick her best pieces so far it would be these two.
Notice the details on the skirt! 


2nd style I would steal? this beautiful pale pink dress, with vest, boots and hat.... would steal completely from head to toes.
Hope you like is as well :)





7 comments:

  1. That skirt is amazing - I love the ruffle details!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I am loving both of these looks - so chic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first outfit - perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to tweet this AMAZING look!! Are u on twitter cuz this rose/nude dress and the funkiest styling EVER is a must-see!!! Absolutely a steal-it-now outfit!! Thanks so much for sharing it!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I L-O-V-E that red blouse and ruffled skirt. Totally want to knock that look off. Adorable.

    merci,
    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! I’m following via bloglovin, if you get a chance hit me back☺
    www.alwayssaygrace.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!