Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

Thank you Fash-uh-nee-stah for giving me the Stylish Blogger Award. I am very excited and glad to receive it ..... thanks & thanks!


The Rules Are:
Thank and link back the person who gave it to you.
Share 8 things about yourself.
Pass it along to 8 blogs you have recently discovered and enjoy. ..(yes, only 8, I have like 20)
Leave those bloggers a comment letting them know about the award.
 
8 thing about myself:
1. I love horseback riding
2. I like to sleep in the couch at night
3. My favorite dessert at home is sliced coconut dip in caramel.
4. I am obsessed with jeans.
5. I am 5'2
6. Because of that I ADORE wedges.
7. I am super shy (seriously, when I get over it, will post pictures of myself)
8. Never wear one perfume at the time, always mix 2 ... sometimes 3.
 
8 Blogs I Recently Discovered and Enjoy
*Choosing only 8 was very hard ... I enjoy them all!!
Fash-uh-nee-stah  Thanks,  it makes me very happy that  you have enjoy my blog.


13 comments:

  1. Thanks!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the award! Very exciting. I too have a love of jeans and wedges (and I'm the same height as you!).

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very welcome!
    http://fashuhneestah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. so happy to see steffys blog on this list. shes one of my closest friends, can't wait to tell her :)

    xoxo
    FAKE EMPIRE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, thank you, thank you for the award, my love! You are so incredibly sweet - this totally made my day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANKS
    I think I am blushing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much for this sweet award, and congrats on receiving it!!!!


    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much!!!! This totally made my day :)

    http://accountingforfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!