Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"To Each Its Own"

I believe fashion is meant to satisfy everyone's  taste so, although I wouldn't  personally wear any of the outfits underneath, I thought they are interesting and a direct reflection of fashion and what it is proposed on the runways.
So, would any of you dare to wear any of this looks?
(from left to right: Attendants to even on Melbourne Australia, Oriental celebrity Zhang Ziyi, Claire Courtin-Clarins at Narciso Rodriguez Show and Erin Wasson at Louis Vuitton event)




3 comments:

  1. I personally wouldn't wear any of them either - but I'm drawn to the all white one!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first two floral outfits are pretty cute! Love your post and your blog! Now following, maybe you'll have the time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg the pants in the third picture are amazing. I would totally wear those.

    www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!