Sunday, March 13, 2011

What I would like to wear this week ....

Well, spring is here, I feel it in the weather and my fellow bloggers' posts. I have seen lots of beautiful ideas and my mind start wondering how should my wardrobe look like this spring/ summer?
being in the mid-70s here in Miami, allows me to start showing some skin so,
these are my choices for this week.
Hope you like them.


- Crop Jean Vest: Levi's
- Jumpsuit: Cheap Monday
- wedge sandals: Diane Von Furstenberg
-Necklace: Swarovski, Glamour mint

12 comments:

  1. Like the wedges and the necklace! OoH!

    http://www.oddandchic.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wedge is awesome!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Levi's jacket is great!

    http://callitfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think taht all would look great together! especially love those wedges <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those wedges. Enjoy the warm week. We are getting warm weather here and there too in San Diego.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The necklace and sandals are perfect, I would wear them anytime!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those DVF Wedges are phenom - love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I could pull off that jumpsuit, but please please give me those dvf sandals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh. I'd love to be in that jumpsuit too and those wedges are adorable.

    www.MaycieAfterFive.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love all of your choices this week! Esp the DVF wedges :)

    accountingforfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!