Monday, April 11, 2011

What I would like to wear this week ....

My outfit for this week has been inspired on mu childhood years. I used to have a  pair of  yellow shorts That I Loved!! (I remember attending a Debbie Gibson concert with them, among other 1,000 activities I wore them for) I was 8 or 9 back then and looking at some pictures recently, I found my self wanting a pair just like the ones I had ..... about 20 years ago! so Swell had the pair, that look the most, like the ones I used to have. That was my start point when creating this outfit.
Hope you like it.


13 comments:

  1. I love those shorts...and that watch is awesome!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit. I got almost identical yellow shorts like these from Target a few months ago. I love those boot peep toe dilios. Very cool.

    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those shorts! Great blog! I am looking to grow my readership and was wondering if you'd like to follow each other (if you like my blog of course). Let me know! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! I wanted to let you know I've awarded you The Versatile Blogger Award!! Part of receiving the Award means you post seven things about yourself and then pass the award on to a blog (or blogs) you find worthy! Congrats and thanks for your great blog!!!! Sada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this set - that hat is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute!! those shorts are great and of course love MK watches - i have two!

    thanks so much for your vote!!!

    xo.ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your blog! this is such a great post.
    don't miss out on my awesome giveaway HERE! xox :)  love, zsara

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing selection!
    I really like your blog! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing selection!
    I really like your blog! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that jean shirt, I definitely need to find one for Spring

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit! I really love the shorts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Boots are great!And MK watch!
    http://fashionista89109.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!