Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MODEL'S GALA LOOKS

MET and AMFAR red carpets were inspiring, intriguing, a little weird at times ..... and very, very entertaining.
I saw some outfits to love and others to hate so I will dedicate this post to the ones I love and 
who would wear it better than a model?
These were my 'Model's Gala Look' choices, I hope you like them ... I LOVED how Alessandra
looked at the AMFAR.


amFAR Sao Paulo

Alessandra & Ana Beatriz

MET Gala NY

Natasha & Bar

Alessandra & Brooklyn*
* Brooklyn's dress color its daring and usual but I think she wore it with elegance and glamour ....

8 comments:

  1. I just love them all - brilliant!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty. I like the nude colored ones the best.

    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alessandra and Natasha look incredible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that hot pink barbie dress. its very playful yet she still is able to make it look sophisticated. thats talent lol

    xoxo
    FAKE EMPIRE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog honey! Come to visit my blog too :))

    WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!