Monday, May 23, 2011

Wear it with .... Canvas Shoes !

They are cute, comfortable and they are made in wide variety of styles and price ranges. I love Keds, can't even tell you how many Converse I have and Palladium is what I having a crush on lately.
I paired canvas shoes with bikinis, just as I would for this coming Summer.
Hope you like them.

1. Juicu Couture Swimdress and Superga canvas Shoes
2. Mara hoffman Embroidered Bikini and Lacoste Canvas Shoes
3.  Quicksilver Mojave Bikini and Converse


4.  Pacsun Tyler Rose Aquarius Bikini and Keds
6. Onda de Mar Bikini and Palladium baggy canvas

10 comments:

  1. Um, that mara hoffman suit is fan-tastic!

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canvas shoes can really be sort of chic and playful!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved your sugestion ;)

    Thans for your comment! you're so sweet*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your swimsuits! I have to buy the first one ASAP for summer! Please visit and follow my blog.

    http://thenaturalselections.blogspot.com/
    Kisses
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. those swimsuits look beautiful!

    xx

    sftrend

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that Pacsun Bikini with the Keds - the color is gorg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for real summer weather so I can go to the beach! Love the swimsuits :)
    Lydia

    www.styleindependent.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!