Saturday, June 4, 2011

Dress wish list

I am really not a dress person, rather wear .... jeans! even in summer. Don't get me wrong; I have dresses, wear dresses and skirts but I need to do a conscious effort to get out of my 'comfort-jean- zone'. Summer is like the perfect time to do that so I created a wish list that would help with that mission and found these beauties that require ZERO effort.
Hope you like them.

Kala Dress Mango Online & Denim and Cotton dress Miss Sixty Store

Python Dress Mango Online & Chiffon Dress Urban Outfitters

10 comments:

  1. What beautiful dresses. I can't even begin to make a wish list - it would be so long!
    Lydia

    www.styleindependent.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a dress persone...so I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Denim & Cotton Dress - too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that last one - so effortless for summer!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love all these dresses, so perfect for summer! i love the last one from UO so pretty, esp with a floppy hat :).

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! Not a dress person...I'm crushed! : D Well, for not being a dress person, you have picked some absolutely gorgeous frocks! I love them all!! Cannot even pick a favourite...
    xo
    Sada
    http://dressologyhq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the snake skin pattern one is my fav, it stands out so much! rawr!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that dress from Kala! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!