Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Girl Named Minerva

Minerva Portillo was born in 1982 on Valencia, Spain. Her modeling career began on the Gaudi fashion week in 2003 and she was an 'instant hit', maybe for her voluptuous lips, maybe for her super skinny figure, that was so fashionable at the time or maybe just because she looks cool and you can't really identify what it is about her that captivates so much.
She has worked for: Alberta Ferretti, Max Mara, El Corte Inglés, Fornarina and many, many more.
Well, here are some of her pictures for you to judge by yourselves.










Follow me on trendtation and Chictopia to see more of my outfits.

15 comments:

  1. She has such a strong profile!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is fabulous! I love the shot with the batman mask, haha.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, why looks at her. She's lush!

    I've just posted about a new model too (great minds think alike...) so come and stop by to get your new girl crush.

    Thanks for your comment, hope you keep tuned!

    XX, A
    www.fashionandcircus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty! I love the pic with the batman mask.
    xo
    MosaMuse

    MosaMuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her look, she's naturally stunning!

    Girl about Town Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER fabulous pic babe!!! Love them all!!!Such a cool vibe!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty girl, I love her hair, sometimes I wish I had super blonde hair but being latina, I'll keep my long dark tresses!! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. She always looks stunning! Love her face!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the second photo with all of the bold colors!

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete
  10. Preciosa mujer!!
    I follow you,too!!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love this pics, She's really awesome!!
    Thank you for your kind words!
    Come back soon, I'll be wainting you!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!