Monday, June 27, 2011

In Leopard colors

Miami Has been 'HOT' but I refuse to let got of my sleeve shirts. That, and animal print is a must for me (at least once a week) regardless of the season.  I intentionally bought my  VS sandals , remember? to wear with this shirt..... then it was either a skirt or a short and I went for the short.
Here are the pictures. Oh BTW my new camera is giving me a hard time so excuse the pictures I promise to come up with better pictures soon.





Me trying to pose ...


And other animal print things that I love (but don't have ..... yet:-))

Givenchy Jacquard jacket .... This one is like $1,200.00
 


Lauren Moshi leopard Shirt



Etro Top




Don't forget to follow me on chictopia and Trendtation!       


15 comments:

  1. I love love love the leopard print! What a great piece.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! I agree, even with the heat....your look is totally worth it! I hope you can buy that leopard tee, what a fab find!
    xo
    Sada
    http://dressologyhq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit, love your leopard print top! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is stunning on you! I just love the way you've half-tucked the blouse; and the shoes are gorg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the leopard print looks nice and they match the sandals very well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look on you. I can't get enough animal print to tell you the truth, my love for it seems to be growing outtta control! xo -Taj

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look amazing! lovee your blouse, pretty lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your top as well a all animal print item in this post

    glamfashionistafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that you are rockin the half-tuck! And your leopard looks great!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your king words!!!
    I'll wait for you to come back visit me!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love that top! it looks amazing!

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi lovely, i just found you blog, it's so cute!
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  13. love leopard print :)

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. that is a fun cute outfit

    glamfashionistafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!