Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Outfit Post (in training)

Well, as you know I have never post outfits of my self here (or anywhere else) but I will start posting outfits here ..... don't know how often but will do my best to do at least 3 per week..... So here is my very first outfit post and I called this one the training outfit because it is really what it is. Didn't know how the pictures will come out so please EXCUSE my crazy hair (better, ignore it), AND ... Here we go:

Delias Shirt, American Apparel, Jeans

BCBG Shoes

10 comments:

  1. It's so awesome now we have your outfit posts! I'm stunned! Very nice blouse and shoes! And I love how yiur face look here - very beautiful!
    Good luck with outfit posts - I'll come and check - at least 3 times a week:)

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think your hair looks crazy at all - and I love the bright pink shade on you! It's so nice to see you after reading the blog for so long - you look wonderful.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so loving those white jeans - you look fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great top! Love it with the white jeans!!!

    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi doll, thanks for the comment ;) I love American Apparel jeans! You look great! xo -Taj

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovelyy- the colors are fantastic!
    i followed you- follow me back at http://laurenandpierre.blogspot.com so we can stay in touch
    xx L

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay - I love outfit posts! Those white jeans are awesome, and your hair looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray for your very first outfit! I love the white jeans and the coral top looks great on you!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfit!
    I love the Delias shirt!
    btw... im loving the shoes in the post under this as well!

    xo
    MosaMuse

    MosaMuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!