Saturday, June 18, 2011

Purses, Clutch, Sunglasses & Andy

Have you ever been about to pay for something and when you see the price, you think someone at the cashier is making a mistake? Well, that happen to me yesterday when I got this beauty for only ..... $4.00 at the West Palm Beach Goodwill. I am loving this purse!

Also got this other purse and red & yellow clutch .... not for $4.00 :( but I also like them a lot.

........... And some cool sunglasses, which one would you wear?



And ....... Andy being lazy 


Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Love that top clutch...and what an adorable dog!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purse is incredible! I cannot believe it was only $4. And Andy...what a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the beaded one.
    cute finds!
    xo
    MosaMuse

    ReplyDelete
  4. best part is your doggy! super duper cute.

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those clutches are a score. And your dog is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog, very cute gold bag! and loving the wang sunnies :)

    Nicola Claire

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love thrift store prices! Yeah this has happened to me before too - the last post that you commented on I had featured some items from the thrift store - the belt was $1.50, the white bag $2.50 and the black boots $5.00! You got a great deal on that bag :) Of course some things are more expensive too but I never mind if it is Salvation Army or Goodwill because they are charity run and support the community.
    Lydia

    www.styleindependent.com
    @LydiaHibbing

    ReplyDelete
  8. all those sunglasses are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. the alexander wang sunglasses are amazing! I love those!

    ReplyDelete
  10. $4???? Wow!! That is awesome, it's so beautiful! Nice score! Im sooooo in love with your puppy dog....Andy equals Awesome!
    xo
    Sada
    http://dressologyhq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!