Friday, June 24, 2011

Three Occasions with Oscar De La Renta

The truth is that anytime is good to wear Oscar De La Renta so, if there is no occasion I will create one (if I had the money to wear his designs from morning to night, of course). His Spring collection is very diverse so I decided to choose three outfits to wear on three different occasions and these are my choices:

Gala Event
Blush Silk Crepe Dress


Shopping & Lunch
Stripes and ruffles Crepe


Cocktail
Silk & Lace dress

Do you have any Oscar De La Renta favorite?


8 comments:

  1. Yes, any occasion would be a good occasion! I really love the first gown.... so gorgeous!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful - I'm drooling over that top gown!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the first dress, the shimmer beautifull

    glamfashionistafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED the first dress. Ohmigosh swoon! It is incredible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all three outfits!I'd love to wear the second one!

    www.justfaabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i imagine thats what heaven looks like. sooo in love with each piece! thanks for sharing :) and im really in love with your blog too! im your newest follwer :) hope to see you soon! have a great weekend!!

    love, jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent choices!!! I love all the looks. He is such a creative genius. Lovely post & photos.
    xo
    Sada
    http://dressologyhq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oscar de la Renta is my favorite designer.. I love that white cocktail dress. I have vowed to myself that I will someday save for one of his gowns. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!