Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wardrobe Playdate

I am wearing lots of things that would usually not, for example this outfit. I am the 'jean' girl and not very retro so lately have been 'playing' with other styles and looks .... .. you will get to see all my 'experiments' here.
Have any of you been there, where you just want to get out of your 'comfort zone'?




Knock Out Bustier On sale at: Filomena's Closet


Mossimo leggings and Anne Michelle shoes at: Lulus

And Bonus picture :)


You can follow me now on Chictopia now, Click on my badge here!


12 comments:

  1. i love your look, amazing top and it suits too nice on you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute look - I just love the bustier! And it's such a pretty shade of blue.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are so cute. And I definitely know what you mean about wanting to bust out of your comfort zone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look for summer . You can go from the beach to a party in this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this top! I wish I could wear this tops! I'm so fond with your outfit posts feature!

    xx
    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bustier is phenomenal - I love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute! you look great!
    xo
    MosaMuse

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your outfit, and also your blog!! Follow each other?

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want your figure! You look stunning in this outfit. I could never get away with that bustier! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh i really like this!! everything is working just right!! :)
    Lovely top! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!