Monday, June 13, 2011

What I Would Like To Wear This Week .....

My new 'wants' for this week involve 2 things that I usually don't wear but lately have been wanting to wear .... why? no idea,  I think I am in a stage of my life where I would like to re-define my style, don;t know if any of you has been there but that is where I am, buying, wearing and liking things I never wanted before, like these Peacock jumper or leather shorts but I am seriously in love with the possibility of wearing this outfit. Hope you like it.




Oliver Peoples Shades, Love Clothing Peacock jumper
Kelly Bergein Leather shorts, Penelope & Coco Wedges
Sonia Rykiel bag

8 comments:

  1. Oh those wedges are too pretty! I would totally wear all of this and I'm not surprised you want to...it's sort of edgy and fun!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shorts. I have been looking for leather shorts myself for what feels like forever. Great outfit. Everything works together nicely :)
    -Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. This leather short is great and on trend, with this top it will look extra trendy, I would like for you to add just a simple patent leather black pump, you will see how glam the whole outfit will look

    glamfashionistafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have found myself reinventing my look lately too! I am in an ongoing massive wardrobe cleanout and a bit of shopping madness. i've also started a new thing where if I buy something I buy EVERYTHING to complete the outfit (if i don't already have it) from jewelery to shoes to handbag!
    LOVE this post, the shorts are gorgeous & the wedges!
    xo
    Sada
    http://dressologyhq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swoon at that Rykiel Bag - I want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gah! I am head over heels for those wedges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those wedges are Killllerrrr!

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the peacock top!! And I've been looking for a pair of leather shorts! Great outfit!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! :o)

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!