Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I Would Like To Wear This Week .....

Gold Pants!! Those Balmain Gold sequin pants. I want to wear that. I was thinking about something , more romantic, softer, but as soon as I saw this pants started working on the rest of the outfit as if I was really going to wear it this week  ..... (I wish) but No, this is my 'Wish' post, just that, the 'Wish Post'. Having say that I must admit that I am totally in love with this outfit and willing to make it come true. If those pants ever fall in my hands I will make sure I share the pictures here.
Hope you like my choices.

1. Organic By John Patrick top   2. Charlotte Olympia Shoes
3. Balmain Sequin Pants   4. Yves Saint Laurent Canvas Clutch 


You can follow me on  Chictopia now. Click on my badge!!

14 comments:

  1. Those pants are insane!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those gold pants are really hot, I'd wear them on new years eve somewhere hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pants! I'm not sure I could pull them off, but I love them. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! :)))
    pants are breathtaking! LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my GOSH! gold pants! I could never wear them, but they do look cool!


    Notes She Wrote

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pants. Follow me if you like my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much for following! and LOVE those trousers

    Nicola Claire
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! crazy gold pants! love them.

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice nice pants, i really love them!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, those Balmain pants are phenom - love love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those Balmain pant

    glamfashionistafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the blog comment - my technique is super easy! You really should try it out :)

    Notes She Wrote

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!