Saturday, June 25, 2011

White & Tan .... Welcome

I don't know if you have ever look to shop for something specific ..... and you never find it! right? if you are not looking for it, then you find it. Well, I have been there for the past weeks (actually months) when looking for a pair of Tan sandals, that fit me of course (I am 5.5 shoe size), and cannot find any. It seems to be the 'IT' color so sandals in Tan are beautiful but no one has my size, not even on line. Well, I got lucky today when I went to the mall to looking for a white jean jacket  and guess what I found?? Yes! from Bakers, they fit perfect..... oohhh, the jacket actually found  at Old Navy not the mall.





Old Navy Jacket




Other 2 jackets on my wish list

Miss Sixty denim jacket & Elizabeth and James Blazer




And in my search for a pair of 'perfect' Tan sandals I also looked at:



don't forget to Follow me on Trendtation
and Chictopia! 
XOXO

11 comments:

  1. Love your selection of tan shoes!

    And thanks for visiting my blog! :o)

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmigosh the white jacket and sandals are perfection! What fabulous new buys, my love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sandals you got! What a great find - you've got to do an outfit post in them so I can see how you style them.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic shoes!!!!
    If you pass by my blog ... We follow each other.

    http://yumikontheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new shoes!!! What a great find.

    x

    P.S. Let me know if you'd like to follow each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i love the tan shoes, i'm obsessed with my pair i got recently, they look great with denim.

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those sandals! And I have been looking for the perfect white blazer for YEARS. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OhOH! your new sandals are gorgeous and definitely perfect! Love them.

    That always seems to be the way, stop looking and you shall find it!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the ones you bought!!! What a find! How exciting. And your jacket is super cute. I hope you are able to get the blazer soon too. Another FAB post!
    xo
    Sada
    http://dressologyhq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love report signature's shoes :)

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!