Friday, July 8, 2011

Delfina Delettrez

Italian Jewelry designer, Delfina Delettrez is, in my opinion, one of the most original in her field. I came across some of her pieces and thought they are more than interesting, some are absolutely captivating to the eye. Judge by yourselves!














So, would you wear any of her designs?

I couldn't find an online retailer but if you are interested in any of these beauties, you may want check out 'Opening Ceremony' in NY and LA or Saks NY and Beverly Hills


FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION & SMASHION

10 comments:

  1. i LOVE these! I like the purple ring and the first hand bracelet.
    so fun!
    xo
    MosaMuse

    MosaMuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmigosh these designs are the coolest - I so love that spider ring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the skeleton inspired pieces!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool stuff! Loving the bracelets!


    xoxo
    Antonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. the skeleton hang is creepy but SO COOL! same as that finger, reminds me of that story where dude lost his finger and someone found it in a pop bottle?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. some of it might be a little too bloody for my tastes, but that fringe bracelet is awesome.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would wear the bracelet with the fringing! Its lovely and unusual too!

    Girl about Town XxX

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would wear the bracelet with the fringing! Its lovely and unusual too!

    Girl about Town XxX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, qué original!!
    Besos, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...so amazing. If you ever come across online, you must post! I can't wait to get to LA next to have a look up close. I want ALL of these. Loving that spider and the cuff!
    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!