Sunday, July 31, 2011

Is this the perfect Marriage?

While some relations don't work to well others do perfect! the secret? that they compliment each other. So this one has me wondering .... Perfect? or, not perfect? I am talking about the Roberto Cavalli's stationary bike. The designer came up with this exercising equipment and while I am a fan of both, fashion and fitness I am not so sure I would 'Jump' on that bike until I've read reviews, like many reviews, saying that its safe to Exercise on this  new piece of 'house decoration'.
What do you think? is this a No, No marriage? or the coolest piece of equipment?







FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION & SMASHION

3 comments:

  1. put it this way - I wouldn't have this machine on show in the living-room-come-gym. It's a leeeetle too hideous for me!

    Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage
    Enter our $200 Giveaway Here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to comment on the outfit as I love this leopard pant and jaquet, great outfit. no for the bike

    glamfashionistafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!