Sunday, July 10, 2011

New shoes

Hi remember my new tan Shoes that I posted about some days ago? well this is how I wore them for the 1st time. I love the jeans, they are my favorite (Naf Naf) and I love the shoes but now looking at the pictures I, think they go better separate .... we will see next time, I will pair [both jeans and shoes]  up with other things.
Running to lunch that day on a very cloudy afternoon, when I got to the door I thought, maybe it was better to do the pictures before leaving the house, than after coming back possibly soaked with water.


Bakers shoes heels, Naf Naf jean, Oxygen top

Clutch Thrifted, Blue bracelets; Swarowski & La Joya (blue ones) red and silver gifts.

Bakers Shoes


FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION & SMASHION

8 comments:

  1. These are great - they look like they would be really versatile!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the sandals :)

    You look really cut ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shoes, most importantly they have great height!

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those shoes!!
    xo
    MosaMuse

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shoes are great and I love the colours of this outfit - so perfect for summer. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those shoes are incredible; and I love the mix of mint and tomato hues in your top and clutch - gorg color combo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit! You look stunning!!

    Girl about Town XxX

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shoes are beautiful. I like the outfit alot!! Especially the top...love the ruffles & the color. So feminine & gorgeous. And the red clutch is perfect with it.
    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!