Thursday, July 7, 2011

Rainy Day

Hello! having a super rainy day so had to wear my 'Rainy day boots', I love them because who wants to go out when its raining, right? but these darlings make it a lot easier; they are very comfortable, not as high as the usual rain boots and .... they are Pink! which I LOOOVE wearing.
NOTE: pictures taken in 3.5 secs so excuse the "unprofessional photo".
Do you have a Rainy day favorite?



These were a gift so I don't know where they got them from but the brand is 'Palace'

FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION & SMASHION

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! What great rain boots.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoro la lluvia y tus botas rosas están preciosas!!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in California so I have wondered a lot if it's worth my money to buy rain boots whe i rains twice a year, however, when it does, I hope I'd have a pair as cute as yours. But then I like hot pink, turquoise, purple and red... hard choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for a rainy day. And you can never go wrong with pink wellies! Love them.
    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute rain boots :)

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!