Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Swedish girl

Swedish girls have everything  we (women)  wish for and  men fantasize about. We, the girls, love their 'Barbie-look', want their super Blond hair and admire their beautiful faces. At least one in 5 women has dye her hair blond, I say, with the hope (deep inside herself) that will end up as blond as a Swedish girl's hair...... Then we realize, after having our hair all burnt, of course, that it is NOT POSSIBLE and we give up on the attempt. Now, men love the stereotypes that they represent; Tall, blond, athletic with a perfect smile and skin. Well girls, don't blame them, look at Elsa Hosk and you will understand them better. Born in 1988, has walked the runway for Galliano, Gian Batista Valli, Marc Jacobs, Escada .... and more. she has worked on campaigns for Guess, D&G, Free People, and VS pink collection. has more Magazine covers that I can write in here without getting you bored, does incredible pictures, amazing runways and even better TV ads...... here she is for you to judge:
Hope you like her 
 ... has anyone here been a fake blond ever in their lives? I have.

























FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION & SMASHION

7 comments:

  1. Don't we all wish we could look like supermodels? *le sigh*

    ModaMama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My natural hair color when I was younger was blonde and when it started to naturally darken I spent about 5 years dyeing it blond until I finally threw in the towel and embraced my new darker color.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They definitely have height on their side, but it's not all about the blonde fair skinned ladies.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's got incredibly beautiful figure to die for! Personally, I was blonde once, but it didn't suit me, so I got back to my roots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah! What a gorgeous collection of photographs - I especially love the first one!

    I have actually never dyed my hair before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post, I love the out fit with the wrap and short

    glamfashionistafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG im in love!!!! she's hot..lovin this post..
    check out my latest tell me what u think
    http://dreamyourstyle1.blogspot.com/
    xx,Bisera

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!