Sunday, July 24, 2011

Weekend!

Hello, I know I promised to do at least 3 outfit post per week and ...... yes, I've been really bad at keeping up with my word but, I am working on it. Camera and me don't get a long too well, she hates me and I am scared of her, but I am on an intense therapy for that so as the issue get resolve more and more pictures will come. Mean while these are pictures from last weekend, As I've said before even in summer I prefer pants or jeans, nothing against my legs but its just more 'me'! This pants are from a french brand named 'Chevignon' and althoug their main target market are men, the very few things they do for women are awesome, cool, relax.....  a little like Diesel (just my opinion) anyway, here is ME!



Vest: No Boundaries on sale HERE , Pants: Chevignon, Belt: No Brand On Sale HERE  
Wedges: Nine West

Playing nice to see if she likes me.



Vest and belt for sale in Styleid: The Closet Store 

FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION & SMASHION

12 comments:

  1. u look lovely.i like your vest and shoes very much!!!really great outfit dear :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so smitten with that fabulous belt! I love how you styled this whole outfit, perfect!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the skinny cargos are really cute, and i love your leopard belt! i must get one!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't believe you're giving up that belt...it's awesome!!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that vest on you - gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol i totally get what you mean about the camera hating you. cause my camera hates me too!!!!! anyways i love a good leopard belt, i'm obsessed with mine~

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The look is great! Loveing those cargo pants, they fit so well. Keep the images coming, looks fabulous! Have a great week. xoxo

    http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. heey
    i loove ur blog its soo cute and i looove that belt i would diiiie to have it but unfortunely my mom dont let me shop online becuz i dont have my own credit card if had it the first thing id buy is that cute belt and it looks gorgeous on u dear ur soo pretty and i followed you honey :) <3
    plz follow me back i only have 4 followers im kinda new :p
    http://makeupxsparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice denim vest, I love how denim never goes out of style :D such a classic piece!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pictures, you look lovely! great post dear! thank you xx Joice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantástica!!! me encanta el chaleco y las sandalias!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look awesome! I love vests, vests are so much fun! and the photos are very cute, you look so happy there!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outsde Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!