Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I noticed

Browsing over what is to come for next year I noticed how many collections like, A.L.C., AKRIS, Burberry, Lanvin, Marni and others are filled with mustard and shades of this color. Particularly love the color, it is retro, boho and just very, very cool. I don't have a lot of mustard in my wardrobe but the 1st thing I would want to add are those Alexander Wang booties .... next on my list!
So, What do you think of Mustard?


Dress: Dorothy Perkins, trousers: Tory Burch, Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren, 
Dress: Zac Posen, Tank top: American Vintage & Booties: Alexander Wang

FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION & SMASHION

14 comments:

  1. i loooove this color; it's such a bold, different color, but still matches so easily with navy, white, cream etc. :)

    couturelust.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish I had more yellow and mustard tones in my wardrobe.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i might try some combinations of yellow tones...
    thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i might try some combinations of yellow tones...
    thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't have a lot of mustard in my closet either, but it really is a versatile color.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color and pieces! The shoes and dress are my favorite!
    xoxo
    http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! I absolutely love...Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this colour, it looks very expensive combined with white shades and gold jewellery here and there in summer and chocolates, ruby or dark cerulean (greeny blue shade) in autumn... x

    ReplyDelete
  9. After seeing this set, I think I am in love with the color Mustard!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am definitely a HUGE fan of this color..i have been searching for a pair of shoes with this versatile color..i love it!!
    Farah from www.2-gitanas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. that mustard color is really fun for the summer I think, it brightens up everything!

    ReplyDelete
  12. prety color, I love the sunglasses

    glamfashionistafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. yellow is a very beautiful color!
    nice blog:)

    (www.every-womans-issue.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!