Friday, July 1, 2011

What I Would Like To Wear This Week .....


Look at this dress! its from a brand called 'Beyond Vintage'. The color fascinated me as well as the way this silk dress .... 'falls' in a soft way, you can almost guess the way it will flow as you walk. Well, that is the dress I want to wear this week! Having the dress, the rest came 'easy'. I also found some other vintage pieces like this 'Alpina' sunglasses that have had me dreaming of for the past 2 days. The other, very special item here is the super thin bow Prada belt, just imagine that belt on that dress. Beautiful, right? maybe its just me but I think it would look really cute. I hope you like my 'imaginary' outfit for this week, let me know what you think.





DON'T FORGET TO VISIT ME ON CHICTOPIA AND TRENDTATION

15 comments:

  1. That dress is sooo pretty! I love the color and the detailing!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. want that sunnies and heels :)

    your newest follower Michelle
    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sunglasses are pure perfection - love love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the valextra bag.

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving this color and the dress. You did a great job accessorizing too. Fabulous!

    http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love Marco Bicego jewellery and the bracelet is no exception... Prada belt is also really pretty - would love one like this very much. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the orange! I know it would look good on anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pieces! I love your blog by the way, following it now :)

    -Jessica of Marvelous Things

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is such a pretty dress - i love the color and feather detailing!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonita selección, me encantan las botas!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww~ this is GORGEOUS!!! I love this Mandarin peachy color!!!

    Please, check out us
    AllGlamThings

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love orange and I love your picks! Those shoes are so beautiful and the gold accent on the dress is just amazing. Love this post!
    xo
    Sada
    http://dressologyhq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, I'd like you to wear this too. Gorgeous colour!

    XX ALICE

    FASHION & CIRCUS
    www.fashionandcircus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!