Friday, July 15, 2011

What I Would Like To Wear This Week .....

This week I thought about stealing beetlejuice's pants but, a) I don't steal, and b) Love Balmain so, going with Beetlejuice trend on Balmain's pants, (note how this style is ankle length). I also want to mix them with bright, happy color that is almost a neon but not there yet so this coral Billabong tank has the perfect shade..... now, I've always love this BCBG Striped metallic clutch and this week's outfit is the perfect time to wear it. Bracelet is an Ermanno Scervino rocker style leather bracelet and shoes by Jeffrey campbell that I am actually having a crush on, and hoping to get this coming week.
As you can see I  mixed expensive pieces with others that are less expensive, I do this in real life. Are you like me?



 Top Billabong, Shoes Jeffrey Cambell, Pants Balmain, Bracelet Ermanno Scervino, clutch BCBG

 



FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION & SMASHION

4 comments:

  1. Following you back dear! thank you xx Joice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are incredible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are insane - this whole outfit would be pretty amazing!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i'm actually considering getting those JC shoes, they are like out of this world! btw i wanted to thank some of you guys who keep coming back to support my blog by organizing the first ever giveaway and i've even got a special discount code! it's 3 simples steps and will take you literally 2 minutes to complete! i would love it if you could join!

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!