Friday, July 29, 2011

What I Would Like To Wear This Week .....

So, Have you noticed how cute the crop bustiers are? I tried my 1st one yesterday and really liked it, it was better than what I though because I believe you should have perfect abs to wear them but NO! not really, pairing them up with high waist 'something' actually works great. This week I definitely want to wear a crop bustier with another super cute trendy item .... the chiffon pleated skirt!
I hope you like it.
If anyone has crop bustiers outfit post, please let me know, I want to see.
Thanks,





Urban Outfitters earrings, River Island Pleated skirt, All Saints Crop Bustier
Proenza Schouler Embrodery Necklace, Illesteva Sunglasses, Sam Edelman Wedges.



Don't forget to follow me on chictopia and Trendtation!   

7 comments:

  1. Oh man, those wedges, in the mustard color are HIGH up on my fall wishlist. I swoon.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is crazy pretty!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love those Sam Edelman shoes. Gorg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love! and that crop bustier does not look like all saints at all.

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great skirt! I want to have one in my closet

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!