Wednesday, August 3, 2011

.... And Finally Pleated

As you may have notice I am a bit obsessed with pleated skirts lately, I see them everywhere and they all look beautiful to me. I hesitate a little when it comes to pleats because I have the feeling they make me look 'wider' so I did not wear it with the the Orange top I thought of at first, instead went for this pale pink silk top, that is more tighter than my original choice and not too long so that the 'tucking' in the skirt would make my hips look huge.


Top Chico's (old), skirt Thifted, Belt Viceversa,
Shoes Jessica Simpson (Dannys)



 
(Me like 'trying' to pose, this 'posing' thing not for me)
Headband and earrings* F21, Necklace gift and one that I adore and wear a lot!
* Yeahhh next time I will remember to take a picture where you can actually see the earrings .... 'amateur move' :)










FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION & SMASHION


10 comments:

  1. Ooh, that skirt is beautiful on you; and I just love your headband! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta éste look!! Estás preciosa y las sandalias son fantásticas!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the look, LOVE the shoes!!! You look amazing!

    http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pleated skirt is so beautiful!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so pretty!!! :)

    I love this outfit. The skirt is lovely. I also really like your shoes. So cute.

    But most of all, I'm loving your hair style. I have long hair too and now I want to copy your look. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. those shoes are hot on you! and love your belt they go together really well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone should own at least one pleated skirt, such a classic, and those shoes, so amazing, what a great pairing!
    taoowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this!! u look gorgeous!
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful skirt! i have the same feeling about pleated skirts, but i have noticed (for me, anyways) wearing blousier tops works, too, as it makes the skirt the skinnier part of the outfit.

    at least you have an h&m, lol! we don't have a zara either!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!