Friday, August 12, 2011

Blogger Inspirational outfit : A Style of No Style

I am starting a new series of post where I will feature an 'Inspirational Outfit' from another blog.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


The first featured outfit is from Alexandria from 'A Style of No Style'. Some hues, like those from pink, coral or orange, like she is wearing, are simply beautiful and happen to be naturally attractive to us (women), when it comes to clothing. Maybe because it brings up our feminine side and reminds us of  a 'softer us' that we all have. That is how I feel about Alexandria's outfit, but not only  I found the colors to be amazing but everything else, please notice the cut of the skirt and the texture of the top. Isn't it absolutely chic, fun and beautiful outfit? Loved it!




American Apparel Rosette Top
Roberto Cavalli Skirt
Burberry Bracelet
Charlie My Love Tie Dye Fringe Bag






FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION & SMASHION


6 comments:

  1. I love the soft romantic hues and great how she mixed it with the brights trend, lovely choice :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only do I love this look, I love the fact that the photos were taken in suburban land, there are so many photos of great style taken in the city, lets not forget that inspiration is everywhere, love these photos!

    taoowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - it's so feminine and pretty!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. La verdad es que es toda una inspiración :) ! ! Está precioso el look que eligió, gracias por tu visita en mi blog :) Me encanta el tuyo. BESITOS!!

    www.jenlovetrendy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an incredible look - I am LOVING that top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is a fantastic outfit! Those bright colors look spectacular on her! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!