What is more appealing these days than Icy cold drinks or treats? What about an Ice Pop? What about if it is a Healthy Ice Pop, full of Vitamins and Antioxidants with less than 70 calories? .... I will go for it! How about you?
Well, here is the recipe:
-What you need:
- 3 cups Fresh Strawberries
- 1 Cup of Blueberries
- Apple cider vinegar
- Cinnamon Powder
- Stevia (or Splenda)
- Take 2 cups of Strawberries and 1/2 of Blueberries, place in a plastic bowl and add 1 1/2 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar, add 1 teaspoon of cinammon and 2 tbsp of Stevia (or Splenda)
- Toss and let mariate for about an hour.
- Slice the remaining Strawberries and put in the blender together with the blueberries
- Add a tbsp of honey and 10 oz of water
- Slice Marinated Strawberries and Blueberries and mix it in container with the 'smoothie' you get from the blender.
- Pour in ice-pop molds, insert sticks and leave in the freezer for 8 hrs.