Wednesday, August 24, 2011

In Flowers

It took me a while to upload this outfit post. It was from a couple of weeks ago but never too late to share. I got this Club Monaco Shirt for like $3.00 on a thrift store in West Palm Beach ... I don't think they knew what they were doing when they marked it with that price. After that day I always visit the store, when I go to see my family up there and yes, I am positive: that is the place where Santa is on 'Non-Christmas season'. I always get the best deals on things that are new!! Again, 2 minutes away from Palm Beach so maybe the rich Palm Beach girls just don't care about giving away their expensive pieces for "charity".... That together with someone at the thrift store that don't know what D&G or Armani Prive is, just those are few of the things I have purchased there.
The skirt is from Zara and is for sale on My Store.
And .... my lovely Jessica Simpson super high platform 'Danny' shoes.
Hope you are having a great week.




 Shirt: Club Monaco, Belt: Thrift, Skirt:  
Zara (ON SALE HERE), Shoes: Jessica Simpson



Earrings F21


mid-day on one of the hottest days of Summer (around 98s)








FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION & SMASHION



13 comments:

  1. You look great mama...Love the shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm me again..tehe. I knew i loved those shoes for a reason. i loveee JS. Also, I went to your store and am a little peed..that I can't fit your skirts....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Danys - I am a tad obsesses with those shoes!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that Club Monaco shirt - the color is incredible. And the JS shoes...gorg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great find on the shirt! Love a good denim/chambray shirt paired with a girly floral skirt. And your hair is gorgeous!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh I love your shoes! they go really well with the printed skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the shoes! i've got shoes like that but in a faded brown colour. this one is amazing!

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessica Simpson annoys the hell out of me but dang she has nice shoes.
    http://sugar-and-spice.com/2011/08/visual-friend-friday-all-in-the-details.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SugarAndSpiceAndAllThingsNice+%28Sugar+and+spice+and+all+things+nice%29

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a bargain! I don't normally go in for denim shirts but that one, if it is denim, is really working for me. I think it's the softer shade and the shoes, of course, GORGEOUS!

    Fi xx
    http://thefashionsilverlining.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que linda :D !! Me encantan los zapatos, son preciosos!! Ideales con el look! Besitos bella.

    www.jenlovetrendy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look, you are amazing in those heels!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow qué GUAPA!!!!!
    Me encanta el look y las sandalias son preciosas!!!
    Besos, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice outfit :)

    http://kalancea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!