Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ladies from the 90s

Eva Herzigova, Helena Christensen & Claudia Schiffer were on the cover of Vogue Spain for the September issue. When I first saw the cover it took me a moment to realized these girls are the 'super-models' from the 90s and not the 20 something models from this time.... They look amazing and they reminded me with this editorial why they were they as famous as they were (perhaps still are), its not only a beauty thing but something else, something more, that it can't be 'mimic' easily. 
Here they are 20 years later looking beautiful. 
Who do you think the 'super-model(s)' of the moment is (are)?



Claudia Schiffer




Eva Herzigova




Helena Christensen










FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION & SMASHION

9 comments:

  1. Qué mujeres fantásticas!!! Me encanta Claudia y Helena...
    Hoy también hay bellas modelos pero creo que ellas siempre se recordarán, pues marcaron una época igual que Naomi Campbell....
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  2. almost all the september covers are graced by the dolce and gabanna star print dresses!


    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many beautiful models out there but none are quite as glamazonian as the original supermodels! Perhaps Rosie Huntington Whiteley though; there is not a thing she can do wrong for me at the moment!

    I love Vogue's choice to put the star models in the Dolce and Gabbana print as well.

    Fi xx
    http://thefashionsilverlining.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...I vote for Karlie Kloss. She is most definitely a supermodel of the moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember them specially Helena, she is my favorite from Victoria's Secret model, and still my favorite till' now or maybe later! Great post dear! xx Joice

    ReplyDelete
  6. such beauties! Claudia looks stunning! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!