Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Favorites

Ok, yes I am playing with my camera and thought, I would take pictures of my favorite things (well, some of my favorite things, for today) and then decided to shared them with you, because I want all of you to help me determine, some months from now, if my photography has improve  and if so, how much. Little assignment here :)

and here we go:



Favorite Summer Ruffles
Bought this dress in Esprit long time ago. It sat on my closet for 2  years and forgot about it, now its my Summer 'regular'.



My Favorite Shoes (ever)
So tell me, if Converse aren't the best shoes in the world then what? I have them in all colors and themes and wear them with jeans, trousers, skirts, my Pajamas, etc. They always feel ...'right'!



My Favorite Rain Boots (Over my Pink ones)
Got these in Loehman's. They are a bit more "dressy" than the pink ones so on rainy days I style my outfit around them if I need to dress up a little.



My Favorite of Favorites
Well, he is the best. Rescued 12 years ago from the street. Was injured back then and very skinny, now he is overweight, has his own bed and goes on vacations with the family, not to mention what he eats.



Favorite salad (any one that has Spinach, Asparagus and Carrots) & Favorite Fruit (To keep the Dr. away)
I don't know about you but when I go to a restaurant and the tell me they have salad and it happens to be just lettuce, I get offended. A salad with no Spinach is no salad. so this is 'my signature' salad. If you ever have dinner at my house you will know about my Spinach, Asparagus and carrots salad. So healthy.


..... And that's it for now, with my favorites. Tell me, do you have a Favorite dress,
salad, shoes or friend with 4 paws?



Hope you are having a great week.



FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION & SMASHION

6 comments:

  1. I'm so with you on the converse - greatest shoes ever!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, i love your doggie! such a sweet story too!

    xo, jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a dress just like that denim ruffle one! Put up a piccy of you in it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the converse and i love your dog hes so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love baby carrots! btw that denim dress looks gorgeous.

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are great shots! i love playing with my camera. i'm a huge salad fan...i like mine with a little crunch, so lettuce mixed with spinach is always good...sometimes i finely slice cabbage. my ultimate fave is greek salad :)

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!