Sunday, August 14, 2011

What I Would Like To Wear This Week .....

Soft hues and ..... metallic! No secret that they are the 'IT' thing for this coming season so, being Bronze the prettiest (to me) in all the range of metallics, was my inspiration for what I would like LOVE to wear this week.
I also got to discover a great stores (in Japan, that is the only down side for us here in the U.S. :(  ) thanks to one of my many visits to LDM.  I got to learn about fantastic Japanese brands like Laguna Moon (where I chose the top from) with beautiful things. So thanks to LDM for mentioning those brands.
Hope you like my choices and  .... What are yours? what Would you like to wear this week?




Booties: Alexander Wang, Top: Laguna Moon, Metallic High waist leggings: River Island
Sunglasses: Dolce & Gabbana, Purse: Vivienne Westwood



FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION & SMASHION

11 comments:

  1. Love this - gold!!!!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of the glitter so lovee tis outfit :D
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds like a good mix, i'll have to try it!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swoon at that Laguna Moon top - it is gorg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that top! That bag! This is the PERFECT outfit! I want to wear it right now! Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that purse its so freakin adorable

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute blog! luh-v the colours in this outfit! aand that bag is beyound gorgeous!

    x

    www.shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow crazy gold leggings!!

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely glasses :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  10. those sunglasses are so cool! I love them! and the glittery shaw is really pretty too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Es realmente increĆ­ble :) Acabo de enamorarme de la blusa... PRECIOSA con ese color y esos brillos... :) Besitos

    www.jenlovetrendy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!