Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Accessories


Few new things, if they are a gift even better, right? my mom came back from visiting the family back home and she brought me some bracelets and rings that got at a street Market. The necklaces were made by a friend of hers that has a store and does really cute things, all hand made.
I love the tribal, totemic and bohemian accessories and this season in particular I am loving gold, Bronze and tan shades.
What Accessories are You Coveting This Season?








 Multi Color O-Ring necklace for sale Here




FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION  & SMASHION

8 comments:

  1. These are all such great accessories, I'd love to own them! I just came across your blog and it's great. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know, or follow me and I'll follow back!
    xoxo, Veena <3

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a twitter?


    Love from Oregon USA,
    Danielle
    xoxoxoxo

    anything goes
    my twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pieces are so lovely. Wow!!! Perfect for anytime of the year and with the whole bohemian look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sister...This is some really pretty accessories...

    Very nice...

    xo

    Dawn

    http://www.sassybagblogettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the tribal beaded ones. I have some purchased during my trip to Kenya and I cherish them now that they are totally trendy!
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adoro los accesorios, soy una verdadera adicta a ellos!!
    Besos, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, what a cutie!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    P.S. sorry for being the worst fellow-blogger to visit so very seldom - shame on me

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, what a cutie!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    P.S. sorry for being the worst fellow-blogger to visit so very seldom - shame on me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!