Monday, September 5, 2011

Blogger Inspirational outfit : First Impression By Air

Hello and happy Monday! continuing with my series of bloggers who have inspired  me I am featuring Airene Valerie from First Impression by Air. I visit her blog regularly and have seen many outfits that have inspired me, but my obsession with lace won the 'fight' between this and other of her beautiful outfits. Not only I am loving the lace but the contrast of Red against the light shade of the shorts. The outfit in general is adorable and that is why I am sharing it with you.
Airene has a great sense of styling and I must say I enjoy a lot browsing through her great outfits, Thanks for allowing me to feature you here.




Saturday outfit: Blazer Gina Tricot // Top HM 
Lace shorts from Ingrid Holm
Shades BeYu








FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION & SMASHION

14 comments:

  1. Great feature!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for a nice comment. :)
    wonderful shorts.
    greetings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love her look! Such gorgeous shorts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonito blog!!! y adorable el shorts ( quiero uno!!!)...

    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her simple chic!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! :o)

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very funky look, those shorts rock! :)

    waituntilthesunset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty !

    Thanks for the lovely comment.

    x,Julia
    www.thebeeskneesbyjulia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey there! this outfit really looks awesome! i love lace as well, so chic :)
    thanks for your comment on my blog. how about following each other? I'll make a start and do now! :)
    xx romi

    http://rohafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous outfit - I LOVE those lace shorts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want your shorts!!!

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loveeee those lace shorts!! they are super cute

    ReplyDelete
  12. she does look great. Love the shorts!

    xo

    Dawn

    http://www.sassybagblogettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi, this is so nice of you, and thank you for this lovely feature on your blog, and for being the part of "Blogger Inspirational outfit".

    happy weekend!

    hugs, AiR

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!