Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fashioin Week Street Style

Spanish girls have an admirable fashion sense and style so to me was no surprise to see great looks and the chicest women featured on Elle Spain. These were taken on one of the stylish cities in Spain, Valencia.
I felt inspired by looking at these outfits, Do you have any particular fashion inspiration outfit right now?



The lace shorts paired up with denim shirt got my attention
at first, then the nudes were the 'deal closers' ... so chic.


What is  not love about this skirt?



I love comfy elegant dresses with booties, fresh and elegant





Adore the colors and a bit more the purse. I am obsessed with this bag!



Love her style from top to bottom, I love the thin belt in the same color 
as her shoes.




Girlie and sexy, check out her shoes.



I get a little shy about sequins during the day but pairing them up 
with shorts could be a great idea.







FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION & SMASHION


VISIT MY STORE



10 comments:

  1. I just love the last and first looks - wow!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the looks! Very stylish ladies indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonito post, amiga!
    Pero a mí me gusta tu estilo, guapa!
    Besos, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this post!! really inspiring looks!
    love this chic and wearable style :D
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these photos!! Such great outfits! I love the shorts in the first pic!!

    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love. street snaps are always the best!

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your comment! i love the blue dress, it looks so summerly and so fresh! :)
    you can win a GIVE-AWAY on my blog now. it's really cute, check it out! ;)
    xx romi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, what gorgeous styles! I LOVE the first and second to last look - amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh they are all so stylish and pretty! and thank you kind for the sweet words you left me on my last post! tell your BFF i said thank you and that she is so darn sweet!! does she blog too? anyway, hope that you are having a great week! muah!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!