Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Girl With Style

Amanda Cutter Brook is the Fashion Director of Barneys previously creative director for Tuleh and Hogan and a frequent contributor to Vogue.
Amanda has the ability of turning every outfit into elegance and glamour, she is simply Chic (one of the chicest women in the industry) and stylish.
This are one of my favorite outfits, hope you like them as well.


With Tory Burch.
I love the pants, of course she did a great job styling them.
She was aware that the pants had to be the 'stars' of the show
so decided to 'tone down' her top and jacket. Great!



with knee high socks, perfect on her. Not sure I could pull it off
but definitely looks adorable on her. Check out the thin belt and how
appropriate it looks with this outfit.


One of my favorites, in Gray, furry heels and did you notice the 
color of her purse??  brownish-brick color.... would you have put those 2
together?



And looking casual. This outfit is perfect because sometimes we
think of casual and forget about the 'sexy', here she is showing how 
to put the 2 together .... that top brings all the 'sexiness' to the outfit.



FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION  & SMASHION

7 comments:

  1. She's definitely got great style!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy fabulous!! All her outfits are gorgeous! I wish I had just an ounce of her style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, I love the flowing pants!

    taoowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE those furry booties. How cute are those?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonitas imágenes, me encanta las mezclas que hace ésta mujer, con mucha seguridad y estilo!!
    Buen finde, guapa!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi there nice blog
    http://mwanwan.blogspot.com
    would love you to follow my blog if u like
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!