Saturday, September 24, 2011

I think she is becoming my favorite model.....


 
My mom and I got together this week for lunch and she was wearing this Theory shirt that I loved so I asked her to let me get some pictures, she agreed and I notice she is becoming more comfortable with posing, I think I am going to hire her :)


Joe's jeans, Theory shirt, Calvin Klein wedges.



Couldn't miss an out of focus picture, right?  :)





FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION & SMASHION


VISIT MY STORE

9 comments:

  1. moms are treasure..and a lifetime inspiration..great post darling..
    xx,Bisera

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is amazing - love it!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom looks so great!

    xo

    Dawn

    http://sassybagblogettes.blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow qué" PRECIOSA" mamá!!!! es una auténtica modelo!!
    Qué bonito post!! te felicito!... yo no la tengo y la extraño muchísimo...era mi mejor amiga.

    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mom has incredible style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, she is a great model. Love her top. What a great mother.
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my new post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. she looks fabulous!!! What a fashionable mum! :)

    http://waituntilthesunset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mom is awesome for being your model, and i love her red pants!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!