Sunday, September 18, 2011

Limes and Lemons

This is what I wore last Tuesday ... when I first saw the top and jean together I thought "no way"
I look like a lime and lemon juice, then I thought well "not that bad" and added the belt
and then, there was no time to change because I was really, really running late (between changing
and taking pictures I ran out of time) so I left the house like this and with only a hint of blush
on cheeks so excuse my face.



Top: Old, old Gap (I have it in 2 other colors), Jeans: Current Elliot, Wedges: (you know this ones) VS Collin Stuart.






Necklace: Street market







FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION & SMASHION

10 comments:

  1. Love those pants - what a great color!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a natural beauty, no makeup needed :-) I think the two colors work nice together.
    taoowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! It just works...Good call!

    xo

    Dawn

    http://www.sassybagblogettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors! so refreshing! it seems like you can only have a good time wearing this =)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pale yellow! looks great on you.

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love this look, the pants is really cool, I love the color combination as well! xx Joice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, these colors look gorgeous together! I LOVE this look on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh what a cute outfit, beautiful colours :)

    now following your blog :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this take on color blocking...fun festive colors!

    Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such thoughtful comments, hope to see you back soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow me encanta ese color, estás preciosa y tienes el pelo muy largo como yo, que me resisto a cortarlo...
    Besos, Marcela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!