Saturday, September 3, 2011

On a Quite Sunday afternoon .....

When everyone at home was sleeping, the house very quite and me getting really bored, decided to sew together this top that I had cut  like a year ago.... It was meant to be a bit shorter at the front but I can still do that because I don't know if you notice: I did not sew the hem :):) (that usually takes me longer) so I guess you figure by now this is not a couture piece .... Yet! :-)
just wanted to share my "creation" with you.....
Hope everyone is having a happy weekend.







Super Low rise Jeans: Tennis (old)
Nude wedges: Vctoria secret (old)
Top: DIY ("couture" !)
Scarf: Urban Outfitters (old)
Necklace: Some street Market somewhere in FL, can't remember




FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION & SMASHION


10 comments:

  1. Its a great top, I like the easy feel of the entire look. Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm following you on GFC.

    Liv @ bklynlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosa creación!!!! yo no sé coser ni un botón! jajaja!!!
    El rosa te queda muy bonito... Me encanta tu look!!
    Buen fin de semana, guapa!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks really cute - you're much more talented than me!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you. I am a designer, too. I hope you will check out my blog and follow me, too.

    Love from Oregon,

    Danielle

    Danielle Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracias hermosa, por ser tan dulce!!!
    Yo también adoro tu blog!! y te tomo la palabra...
    Besos, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, that necklace is gorgeous! love it. and you look you beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, you look absolutely stunning in these photographs - and this ensemble! J'adore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the same way with my DIY projects, they sit around for ages before i get around to finishing!

    cute color and print though, get to that hem!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heyyy sister...I really like the jeans and the shirt...It's a very cute look!

    xo

    Dawn

    http://www.sassybagblogettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. boQue linda estás aquí :) Me encanta este outfit!! Los pantalones son súper originales :) !! Besitos y que pases un buen día :)

    www.jenlovetrendy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!