Thursday, September 29, 2011

Out On the streets of South Beach

South Beach is an Eclectic place; full of many different people with many different styles from all over the world. That is what fascinates me about sitting on any Lincoln Road cafe any day of the week.
I also, always, thought it would be nice if I could take pictures of the outfits and looks that I find more interesting and I finally did so. So this is the firs of those series.
Hope you enjoy them, for me its always fun to do.
PS: Once more, I am working on improving the quality of pictures :) so better images will come soon.















FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION  & SMASHION


VISIT MY STORE

9 comments:

  1. Great street style shots!


    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love Miami- coming from NYC it is my fave town to visit for beautiful beaches, but still having a city feel to it. It's definitely a fashion town and when I visit eating and people watching on Lincoln Rd is a must- lovely shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonitas fotos!!! Me encanta mirar los distintos estilismos de la gente por la calle!!
    Buen fin de semana, hermosa!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  4. great style!!! Love the photos!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures doll!*
    Love the first one and the girl with the red cardigan!*

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These women seem to work out a lot! Nice Pics and Blog! Visit mine again, soon! Greetz

    ReplyDelete
  7. so casual and laid back! I miss the warm weather already!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!