Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What I Would Like To Wear This Week .....

The good thing about pre-fall is that you can mix pieces that belong to either winter or Summer (i've said that before here), like this fur vest, could fall anywhere in between, depending on how you wear it. I've seen it with a shirt under and honestly don't like it too much like that but also seen with out and loved it. The skinny sequin jeans are one of those things that I've been wanting for years and I am getting them now (well, when Shopbop gets my size back in stock) and I plan to wear them BEFORE Christmas otherwise I am going to look like a walking advertisement for the season or Mrs. Claus......
I like the shine, colors and edgy style of this look I hope you like it too.
So, What are your fashion cravings for this week?




J. Mendel fur vest, Siwy sequin leggings,  Anya Hindmarch Clutch
Jeffrey Campbell shoes (of course) and Oliver peoples sunglasses.




And one more view of the shoes, just because they are adorable





FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION  & SMASHION

6 comments:

  1. Amazing shoes - and those pants are crazy!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i love the fur vest, and your post reminds me that i have a sequins legging too! gonna dig it out from my closet :)

    http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Courtney...Amazing shoes and pants crazy fly...

    Awesome post

    xo

    Dawn

    http://www.sassybagblogettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, those shoes are really pretty! And those sequin pants? I kinda have a love/hate view of them!
    ♥ laura

    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. this means a lot to me. these items are indescribable... :) love the fur one. !!


    new post: click here
    follow me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those JC kicks are hothothot! Love this new take on the already sexy MaryJane...so modern!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog sweets, hope to see you back soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!