Sunday, October 23, 2011

Blogger Inspirational outfit : My Showroom

 
 
 
 
 
 
Dress ( ZARA - Old )
Wedges ( ZARA - Old )
jewelry ( MANGO - Old )
Clutch ( DAYADAY - Old  )
Jacket ( QUEEN'S WARDROBE - FW11)

Well, I don't think I need to say much more, I believe the outfit tells the story as to why it happens to be so inspirational to me. My Showroom was one of the first blogs I ever followed when I began blogging, I was amazed by some pictures I saw at Chicisimo  and right away knew "I needed stay connected".  I discovered a girl who dares to mix and match colors that we normally wouldn't, that dares to mix and match patterns that we normally wouldn't  .... while making it look fantastic and keeping it classy and chic. If you want to see more about what inspired me  and why is My showroom featured in this post I recommend you take a tour on this marvelous blog.
*Thanks to Priscila for allowing me to feature her in this post*.

Hope your are all enjoying this weekend!





FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION  & SMASHION


VISIT MY STORE



8 comments:

  1. Oooh, I've got to go and check this out - that jacket is fabulous!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonito estilo!!!
    Que tal hermosa, a mi también me gusta mucho Balmain! Espero tu fin de semana fuera agradable!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously need that jacket - it is heaven! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great style and that jacket is to die for! WOW!!!!

    http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. me encanta esa chaqueta, te queda genial y es super original!

    besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo that jacket is major!

    xo

    Dawn

    http://sassybagblogettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Gawd - that outfit is amazing. Have never heard of My Showroom, but am heading there NOW. Thanks for sharing!!

    merci,
    Shannan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!