Saturday, October 1, 2011

Blogger Inspirational outfit : Nicola Claire

One of the best things about the "blogging world" is the inspiration you get from other blogs, I appreciate greatly the creativity of other bloggers mainly, (must admit) because it has influenced the way I dress, that is why this is my favorite post of the week. This time I am featuring Nicola Claire, a girl with an awesome style and a fantastic fashion sense. Nicola's blog is one of those blogs where you see one great outfit after the other, I can spend hours browsing her blog and always find faboulous looks.... another confession: I want to steal all her looks :-) unfortunately, I don't think I can pull them off as she does.



 Top- Zara . Trousers- Zara . Bag- Topshop . Shoes - Topshop





9 comments:

  1. Wow, I love those pants!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the images, and the looks is fabulous! almostfashioon.blogspot.com! Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, gorgeous! i love striped tops!

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't go wrong with a great striped top!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the sandals she is wearing. very nice

    http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a great look! definitely going to check out her blog!

    xo danni

    http://hellodenj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gah! She is gorgeous and has such phenomenal style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look STUNNING! loved the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!