Friday, October 7, 2011

In Reds



Yesterday  my mom and I had separate events to attend to so we thought "no problem that we both we wear red pants". On another note, Miami was sunny and breeze, simply beautiful. I got a break from the extreme heat I've been feeling for the past 6 months. I love summer but I am wishing a little cooler days.
So, How many of you are already feeling cooler air? 

Hope you all have a great weekend.

 Mom: Chiffon Animal Print Shirt For sale HERE, pants- Zara, Shoes-Nine West
Me: Chambray Sleeveless shirt for sale HERE, Pants-American Eagle Wedges- F21




For Sale on my Store




Purse: Mario Hernandez


and now that I finally convinced my mom to do pictures with me you can expect more of this posts .... See you soon:)


FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION  & SMASHION


VISIT MY STORE




16 comments:

  1. You two look great together - so stylish! And I especially love those beautiful blue wedges.


    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comments hun and great post! Feel free to follow and I'll follow back. Take Care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your mom both look great! :) I love how you both took the red pants in different directions...& love the blue wedges!

    Hope you can visit my blog & hope we can follow each other :)
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh matching red pants that is so chic!! you and your mom both look beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. you and your mom are so cute! <3 its lovely that you guys are both in tune with fashion <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow qué preciosas fotos!!!
    Me encanta tu madre cada vez más!!!
    Ten cuidado pues te quitará protagonismo, jajaja!!!
    Guapísimas las dossssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!.

    Buen domingo!!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  7. You both look great! Luv the red pants!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely photos!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! Love your matching style!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. both you and your mom look so hot!! i wish the weather would cool down a little bit too

    http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. two very beautiful and sophisticated ladies! i adore both looks and both ladies!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is just so cute. you two look fabulous. i love your mom's top!!


    come visit me!
    www.stylemailbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You both look tres glamorous in your red pants. LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You both are absolutely adorable! What a great post for you and mom. Great style on both parts.

    xoxo

    http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that you are both rockin the red denim, and both looking gorgeous! I wore my red pants just like your mom too.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this your mom is crazy stylish and you guys look great together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!