Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The perfect excuse

Miami is still at 87℉, and I want to wear boots, I have not been in a pair of boots in months, so I got the "perfect" excuse today: We had a rainy day and I woke up with a bad, BAD cold (note: See the face?).  Perfect! wearing my pair of ruched Steve Madden boots under this conditions is perfectly fine....  Maybe not, and its just my fever taking over as my stylist.
In any case I want to share them with you.
Hope you are all doing well and cold-free


Steve madden boots (old), Arizona tank top
Zara skirt for sale HERE



FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION  & SMASHION


VISIT MY STORE

9 comments:

  1. Such cute boots!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely!

    new post♥mfashionfreak

    Please follow me if you're not already. I'd love to get more followers! I'll follow you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiii, great post, very nice photos, love your skirt! It's perfect! a big kiss from
    www.carolinagarciaipserandco.blogspot.com
    have a nice wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on the same boat, it's still really hot here where I live and I haven't gotten to wear my boots!

    cute outfit!! my best friend lives in Miami so I heard that it was non stop rain for a day!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW.....YOUR BLOG IS STUNNING!!!
    AND THIS POST IS REALLY INTERESTING...IT INSPIRE US!!! :) :)

    FOLLOW EACH OTHER?!? :) I'LL WAIT YOUR ANSWER ON MY BLOG....

    http://dreamsonthestage4.blogspot.com

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fab...Great look!

    xo

    Dawn

    http://www.sassybagblogettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boots are just adorable - love! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!